Taylor Momsen Turkey Fan Sitesi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylor Momsen Turkey Fan Sitesi

Taylor Momsen Network | Turkey ● Your source for everything Taylor Michel Momsen

AnasayfaKapıGaleriLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Taylor Momsen: ‘I’ve Never Really Fit In Anywhere’

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Lessie
littlequeen

littlequeen
Lessie

Mesaj Sayısı Mesaj Sayısı : 617
Kayıt Tarihi Kayıt Tarihi : 05/04/10

Taylor Momsen: ‘I’ve Never Really Fit In Anywhere’ Empty
MesajKonu: Taylor Momsen: ‘I’ve Never Really Fit In Anywhere’   Taylor Momsen: ‘I’ve Never Really Fit In Anywhere’ Icon_minitimeC.tesi Nis. 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Taylor Momsen is doing just fine in primetime on the CW’s Gossip Girl, playing Jenny Humphrey, a Brooklyn girl who is realizing her dream of becoming Queen Bee at a pricey prep school on New York City’s Upper East Side.

But the 16-year-old is just as determined to score as a singer with her band, The Pretty Reckless. Momsen told Parade.com’s Jeanne Wolf why music is the love of her life and what to expect when Gossip Girl returns tonight.

Jenny will still be Jenny.
“Jenny gets in a lot of trouble — what else is new? I’m not really sure what I’m allowed to say or what I’m not. I don’t want to give anything away because I don’t watch the show every week. But Jenny gets involved with a couple of different guys and there’s lots of drama. As I said, it’s Gossip Girl, so would you expect anything different?”
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://miss-momsen.yetkin-forum.com

Taylor Momsen: ‘I’ve Never Really Fit In Anywhere’
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası